Star Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager to work with a leading bookmaker in the South of England.
This is in an exciting time of growth for the company, both across the retail sector and online.
The role of the Marketing Manager will be to implement the vision of the company, in order to ensure relevant traffic of new customers/seasoned customers, low/high staking customers to the company in order to ensure the growth is sustainable.
This role will entail, but is not limited to;
– Managing the Marketing function and utilising relevant stakeholders within the business to ensure our/your vision is achieved.
– Devising, Creating and executing new marketing plans across a range of outlets.
– Actively gaining new clients/spaces with which to market.
– Tracking the success rates of marketing plans and amending any old plans in order to ensure maximum effectiveness.
– Working with affiliates and current stakeholders to ensure your vision is shared across the business.
The ideal candidate must have the following experience;
– Experience of working within/managing a marketing function within the gambling industry.
– An understanding of the inner workings of the gambling industry.
– Ability to build genuine business relationships with key stakeholders at all ends of the business.
– An understanding of digital marketing, and the ability to put together traditional marketing strategies.
– An Excellent understanding of tracking success rates.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV/details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavor to get back to you as soon as possible.