Star Recruitment has been tasked by a global sports betting company with sourcing them a Mandarin speaking Agent Support Representative for their Manila office. The successful candidate will handle Agent communication on behalf of the company. They will also research and resolve Agent issues using available tools and interdepartmental support and process Agent requests in a timely and courteous manner.
Essential Job Functions / Main Duties & Responsibilities:
· Answer, support and follow up on Agent facing communication to ensure service to agents is provided to the highest standards.
· Research solutions to Agent issues
· Interact with various department to resolve Agent issues
· Use available tools and information resources to resolve problems
· Use a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s website and the AAA system to investigate and resolve issues
· Administer Agent transactions as required
· Review and follow up with deposit / withdrawal transactions in accordance with established standards and procedures.
· Escalate unresolved problems in accordance with establish policy procedures and protocols.
· Administer Agent account management including updating notes in accounts
· Research transaction discrepancies and take appropriate action
· Monitoring of Agent activity, including assisting in the identification of fraudulent activity or abuse
· Maintain professionalism and adhere to company standards during all interactions.
· Assistance with special Agent projects
· Other tasks and duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
· Ability to think critically and draw from experience to make decisions
· Computer literacy
· Care in dealing with sensitive information
· Ability to understand both written and oral instructions in English
· The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
· Ability to independently solve problems
· Strong customer orientation
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Performance driven and a strong team player
· Fluent and advanced skills both oral and in specialized languages would be an asset
· High school diploma required
Knowledge & Experience:
· Minimum of 3 years in a position with relevant experience would be an asset
· Knowledge of Sportsbook industry would be an asset
· Basic office skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel